Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Gift

This is a custom order for a new baby girl, sweet Lillian...
The picture is not the greatest, but it is light baby pink and white, with gold accents, the wording says:
Lillian's First Tooth
&
Lillian's First Lock of Hair
Great for keepsakes! I love the traditional colors!
Also pictured is a matching hairbow holder in the same colors.
If you are looking for something different for the next baby shower, this just might be the thing! As always, they can be customized to just about anything.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!! :)

alyssa said...

beautiful!! i tried to put your button on my sidebar?? how do i do that!

Tara Gibson said...

love them!

Ashley said...

You know, you are just the BEST! I loved looking at your work room, just beautiful, like you! Can't wait to see what I need next.. I am dying to make a purchase!! Let me ponder and I will let you know. Thanks for opening your amazing home to us Friday night for the shower, it was awesome! Love you girls! Have a blessed week!