Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Fun and Pretty Things

Can you believe summer is almost over? It has been a BUSY one around here! Below are just a few of the different things I have made for the most amazing shoppers anywhere!









I want to thank EVERYONE for your wonderful response to my little business! Your sweet comments mean so much to me and I appreciate you all so much!
It is a big week around here for us, our third grandchild will be born this Friday and we can't WAIT! For you that know my daughter Rachel, you know that it has been a bumpy road to get this little miss Bree Leighton here safe and sound. We thank God so much for blessing us with her, we raise her up to honor Him and love Jesus. Life is good!!!

11 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

What great stuff! I love the "DWA" tub and the tray at the very end :-)

amywelborn said...

What a big week ahead...I just can't wait to hear the news! Love all of your stuff! I'm going to order a prayer box as soon as I can decide what exactly I want the colors to be! You've done such a great job with this business!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such cute stuff!

Tara Gibson said...

love the shoe bin! so cute!

Rachel said...

Some of my favorite things!! I don't know what it is with you and Tara, but yall are making me cry today!!! Maybe it is me =)....

CAMoore said...

OK love love love the leopard bucket! I soo need one of those!

PS. Can't wait to see #3 too!

Madison Sanders said...

Love the spotted box(not sure if that is supposed to be leopard). So cute!

The chair painting is awesome too. That could be done so many ways.

amywelborn said...

Okay, I have an order....if you have time, I know things are crazy! My sister's bday is the 29th and she wants a drink tub. She wants it to say "marak" and be red and white. Something she can use year round....what do ya think!?

Miss Neira said...

this is adorable! im so glad I found you! I love the "one shoe can change your life"

awesome boutique!

Sarah said...

I would like to order a drink tub, can you tell me what your prices are?

sanjeet said...

Such cute stuff!
indian classified site