Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Decor

Hey everyone! I have not gone missing, just taking some time to catch up on orders and spend some time with my newest granddaughter. I LOVE the change in seasons and Fall is my favorite! I have been getting out the fall decor and below are a couple of things I created to go with my latest purchases...


I love the metallics this year, the copper and bronze are so elegant!
This plaque says
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
His Love endures forever
Psalms 136:1



I hope wherever you are, the beauty and the glory of God's earth is delighting you with the colors and smells of the season!

6 comments:

amywelborn said...

Your table is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Ashley said...

You know I love you!!!!

Your decor is beautiful! I am dying for you to help me with curtains.. maybe we can set up a date next week and discuss!

By the way, you are such an inspiration. Our talks Saturday night meant alot. You have such a passion for the Lord and I truly see it in you! I just want you to know that you are a great remodel!

Lots of HUGS!!!

Ashley said...

By the wya- you know I mean't ROLEMODEL not REMODEL.. HAHA!!!!

Jules said...

love everything you post! your table is gorgeous.

The Pifer's said...

I love your blog, you have amazing talent!!!!!!!

sanjeet said...

Your decor is beautiful!
indian classified site