Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finance 101

For all those frugal savers out there who know what their priorities are, here is the perfect way to start saving those pennies for the all important--


"High Heel Fund"
"Motorcycle Fund"
"Chanel Purse Fund"

As always, these can be customized to your own needs, such as the ever important---


"I Am Just Gonna Get It Myself! Fund"

"Barbie's Dreamhouse Fund"

"Eukelele Lessons Fund"

"Stamp Out Mean People Fund"

"I Promise to Get Therapy for my Monogram Addiction Fund"


Hope I made you giggle, even if just a little bit!


Have a great day!

11 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

I love these! I need a Chanel purse fund one!

Alejandra said...

HAA! HA! Love the Chanel purse fund!! I sure do need one of those b/c I've been trying to save up for the last two years!!!

Diane J. said...

You certainly did make me laugh. I love the "I'm just going to get it myself" fund. =)

Ashley said...

You have got to stop making things! I want more and more and more!!!! You are so good!! These are ADORABLE!!!!!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Too cute- Is this a giveaway- if so I would Love the Chanel purse fund!!

http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

adorable of course!
OK, my little sweet pea will be turning 1 in 2 months and of course I have already started planning her party. The "theme" is hot pink and lime green lady bugs with a few polka dots here and there. Any ideas on what you could make for the party table? Maybe one of your fab bins??? Any other ideas?
Thank you,
Lisa (you have my email if you rather email me =)

Lane said...

Ok those are too cute!! :)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Too cute...I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog and can't wait to order some things.

Thomas and Jamie said...

I LOVE these for my cousins for Christmas...can you please give me pricing???

jlbrownrcda@yahoo.com