Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Everything!

Happy "Its a Tuesday and the baby slept for two straight hours, I got to put on actual big girl makeup, and it may be out of a box, but here is your dinner, honey!"
Happy "Mama is exhausted after working all day so here is your chicken mcnuggets, served with love and affection!"
Happy "Here is your fancy gourmet dinner, made with my own two hands because you are the most wonderful, handsome, understanding husband in the world, and by the way, I wrecked the car this afternoon!"
Happy "Jesus loves me, faults and all, and forgives me even though I swore at the top of my lungs when I stubbed my toe on the sofa this morning, I am pretty sure it is broken, you know!"
Happy "Here is your special anniversary dinner darling, even though I know you forgot this very special day, I didn't and never will and I shall be the bigger person and not hold it against you, again...sigh...!"
Happy "I am more than I deserved blessed and I will be thankful and honor God in everything I do"!

How great is this, you can use it for "everything"!!
The color is not that great in this picture, it is actually apple green with watermelon pink, but as always, you can get it in any color combination you like.
Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

~Amy Rose said...

I LOVE the plate and your humor! I found your blog yesterday and I ADORE your stuff! Need to get an order together!

Blessings....
Amy Rose

Madison Sanders said...

You have a great sense of humor, ya know?

Rachel said...

That's a great post! I love the platter...

amywelborn said...

Love this charger! I forgot to ask you at KQ if the drink tub was ready!

The Farrells said...

Hi Kim!

I sent you an email with another order! Hope you are doing well!

Allysa said...

Do you sell this plate? I just found your blog and I'm in love!
My email is Xhardy5@aol.com if you could let me know!

Thanks for your time! :)