Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whimsical Fun!

I am having SO much fun with these bins, the possibilities are endless!

Perfect for wet towels, either in the laundry room, kids bathroom, out by the pool, the mudroom, you name it!
C'mon, made you laugh! I wanted to do an ice bucket, something fun and whimsical. I was singing that Vanilla Ice song the whole time, had a terrible time getting it out of my head!!
These would be perfect for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, holidays, you name it! Ohhhh, I can see one now with gorgeous champagne metallic, off white accents with some serious bling, diamond rings, PERFECT for an engagement party!
Bins -$40.00
Buckets - $35.00

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh my gosh..too cute!!

amywelborn said...

Okay, I know I wanted a tub but wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like until I saw that black one with fleur de lis!!!!!!! I want one just like that, but can I get it to have mine and davids monogram...."DWA"?

Madison Sanders said...

Love the ice bucket. You are too funny!

Tara Gibson said...

love them! i think i need one of each

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

So cute! I love the bins! They are precious! Those would look so cute for guest towels.

Melissa said...

Hi Kim,

I love the Bin can you make me one? I would love something fun for summer like bright greens or the print that you did on your napkin holder that I won at kitchen queens. Thanks Kim!

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE the ice bucket! Thats great!! :)