Thursday, July 16, 2009

New at the Boutique!

These are the latest additions to the "box collection" . They are 13"x4"x4" in size and versatile in countless ways!
I have a standard size bottle of wine in this one, but it could also be used to store wine accessories, flatware on a buffet, you name it!




This one goes on MY desk, to hold pens, paint brushes, just about anything and everything!

Don't you love the shoe? And the bling? And the feathers? "Treat Me Like the Queen I Am", enough said! Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer, it is hotter than hades here in the south. I joke with my girls that "southern women don't sweat, we just glisten"! Hmmm, I may have to paint that quote on something...!

3 comments:

amywelborn said...

I always love your quotes! You are so good!!

Tara Gibson said...

love these! The shoe one is my favorite

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Another gorgeous creation...love the wine box!